Free Canadian Dating Site: Your 2021 PlentyofFish.com Review
Can’t wait to start meaningful relationships and have deep conversations with the best people? This dating platform claims a billion messages are sent on its platform every month. Clearly, it takes pride in being a site where most conversations take place! If you want to try your luck and find another single that could be your potential partner, then keep reading this PlentyofFish.com review.
PlentyofFish.com Review: What’s to Love about This Online Dating Site
Do you really believe that a billion messages are sent on this platform every month? It’s actually no surprise given that this is one of the very few dating apps that allow its users to contact fellow users without matching or subscribing. PlentyofFish is usable, and it is perfect for singles who are on a budget, or those who are looking to love but unwilling to spend too much just to get matches. Even if the features are basic, you will still appreciate the messaging capability.
PlentyofFish.com was launched in 2003, way before the smartphone app era. But it still managed to keep up with the times and transition into the modern age. Now, they have an app that is available on both Android and iOs. If you are more comfortable using the platform using your desktop, you will still be able to do so. Talk about flexibility! Now that’s what you want to see in a PlentyofFish.com review.
You Will Find an Ocean of Singles Here
PlentyofFish.com was designed to encourage users to talk. That’s right. It is the reason why they are offering free features that help you start and maintain engaging conversations with different users. They say that you will already enter a conversation within 24 hours. If you don’t believe it, why not try it?
Who knows? Maybe your story will be one of the most beautiful real life online dating success stories there is.
PlentyofFish.com Review: The New Livestream Feature
What’s a PlentyofFish.com review without a bit of spotlight on a new feature?
The famous dating platform’s CEO, Malgosia Green, said that PlentyofFish.com aims to find new ways for singles to connect while easing the pressures of dating. Given the pandemic, one can agree that it is more critical than ever. They have an innovative answer and that is the free Livestream feature. It is a way for members to have fun and build meaningful relationships virtually, while face-to-face interaction is temporarily limited.
If you are using the app, you can tap on the “Live!” icon to live stream with other singles. This fosters a sense of community and connection within the members. Members may also choose to play the dating game NextDate™. Think of this as speed dating wherein streamers will only be given 1 minute and 30 seconds to live video chat with potential matches. After that, you can move on to the next match while the one-on-one video is still active.
This is perfect for individuals who want to look for many options and date while social distancing. Just remember the top streamer tips namely: making sure your profile picture is up to date, preparing your face in the video, ensuring the video’s high quality, and good lighting! Plus, don’t forget to leave a good impression!
PlentyofFish.com Review: What to Expect from This Platform
- Millions of users have already found their match through PlentyofFish.com. You can easily browse photos of other singles like you and send them a message.
- You will get matches based on your common interests. Make sure to find the profiles of people who are similar to your crush.
- If you want to search for more options, you can do so by modifying the filters.
- Icebreakers are important to leave a good impression. Start by sparking a conversation with someone who voted “Yes” to you
- PlentyofFish.com’s free messaging feature also has a downside. Since it is free, you may encounter some spam users who will prey on unsuspecting users.
- There will be a parade of questions on the screen before you can signup. It is pretty complicated and a bit “much” compared to other online dating apps.
- When you sign in to your account, you will see the counter with the live conversations happening at the moment.
- PlentyofFish.com offers enticing free features. However, that doesn’t mean everything is free to use. The premium option is still available for those who want to see who likes them, get access to a list of the newest users, and unlock the full profile of different users. The fees range as low as $9.99 per month for an eight-month commitment to $19.99 for a single month subscription.
Still looking for other dating sites? Don’t worry. We got you! Here are some articles that might be of help: Date Better This 2021: A Look at the Best Gay and LGBTQ Dating Sites and The Ultimate List For Singles: Top Free Spiritual Dating Sites 2020.