The Go-to Site for Educated Singles Aged 30+: Elite Singles Review
Serious singles need not scour the online world for the best dating site. Elite Singles exists for that purpose! As long as you are educated and actively looking for love, then you’re in the right place, dear!
The website is home to many individuals aged 30 and above who are actively looking for love. It is easily one of US’ leading dating services and enjoys 65,000 new members growth per week, and an average of 2,000 new couples each month.
Are You Ready to Find Love With the Help of Elite Singles?
The members of Elite Singles are mostly academics – over 80% of those having a university degree. With this, many intellectual individuals, or even those who are bored of casual flings, will enjoy using the website. The matchmaker platform uses a unique personality test developed by professional psychologists. This helps them provide you with a better set of local singles, which may introduce you to your highly compatible partner.
You can simply set your preferences and state whether you want to date a man or a woman. Truly, matchmaking dating has never been this simple! Since its launch, thousands of singles have already found love and are having the time of their lives.
The only question you need to ask yourself is “Are you ready to find love?”
About the Members of Elite Singles
The website has millions of members from all across the globe, with around 900,000 active weekly. It has an educated and mature audience, who are all successful intellectually and financially. The equal gender distribution also makes it easier for users to find their perfect match. You should know, however, that the site attracts individuals who are 30 and above. If you think you are not in the stage to date people in this age range, then it might be best if you check out other dating sites.
For instance, take a look at the best gay and LGBTQ dating sites, must-try Pagan dating sites, or the Top 15 Australian dating sites.
Creating an Account at Elite Singles
Do you want to work on your dating profile and check if your love life will be favored? Then you better head to Elite Singes and create an account! Signing up is as easy as 1-2-3. Here are the steps:
- Fill out your basic information such as age, sex, location, and more.
- Answer the personality survey so the site can give you better matches. Note: This is important for you to be matched with a like-minded individual. Allow 20 minutes for this part.
- Wait for your personality report (given for free).
The personality test has been developed by psychologists, are is made to analyze a person’s 29 personality traits. Some of the questions included in this part are:
“Would you describe yourself as warm, clever, dominant, etc?”
“Do you feel stressed easily?”
“Do you leave clutter around your home?”
A Look at the Platform’s Interface
Elite Singles is a flagship service from Spark Networks, the company which also owns Zoosk. While the template this app uses is also the same across other apps, you can’t deny the act that Elite Singles gives a smoother experience. The interface has bits of biographical data, and even gives you access to different profiles.
There are also up to five new matches every day – a bit low compared to other dating sites. But you probably can’t go wrong since the space only allows for educated and financially-accomplished individuals. If you are feeling pretty spontaneous, then you may search for any kind of user and filter your preferences there.
EliteSingles Free Features
- Personality survey/test
- Dating account creation (with preferences)
- Up to 7 highly compatible matches daily
- Use of smiles and likes
- Access to your matches’ profile description
- Easy upload of photos through Facebook
- Open Search function to view different profiles
EliteSingles Paid Features
- Access to your matches’ photos
- Unlimited messages (sending and receiving)
- Access to the Like List (see who liked you, and see who you liked)
- See who is interested in seeing who’s viewed your profile
The First Move in Elite Singles
There is a feature in Elite Singles which is somewhat similar to the swipe feature of other dating sites such as Tinder. However, the function for this website and app is called “Have You Met?” The page displays the overview of a person’s profile, and you can easily decide whether you like them or not. Click the wink if you fancy them, and the X icon if you want to pass.
Is it love at first sight for a particular user on Elite Singles? If you want to make your first move, you can actually like or comment on your matches’ profile photo/s. Make sure to leave a good impression to increase your chances of finding your best romantic partner.
Note that most of the features are available for users who upgraded to a premium account. This includes sending, reading, and replying to emails. Users with free accounts may take advantage of winks instead. You may also use the search filter for easy browsing.
If You Think Love Is Worth It, Here Are the Membership Rates for Elite Singles:
Elite Singles is in the upper midfield if you are to compare its rate from other online dating websites.
- 34.95 USD per month for 3 months
- 19.95 USD per month for 6 months
- 17.95 USD per month for 12 months
You can save more if you choose a longer duration, but that just depends on your trust and commitment to finding a partner online. Interested members may pay using their credit card or Paypal account. The membership fees should be paid upfront for the entire period, and not in monthly installments. For clarity, if you avail of the 3-month membership, then you should pay the 34.95 USD per month for 3 months in one lump sum payment.
Should you get lucky early in your search for your romantic partner, or if you wish not to renew anymore, you better cancel it prior to its expiration. Otherwise, it will automatically renew for the same duration as originally signed up for.
Is the Site Safe to Use?
One good thing about Elite Singles is that it is a positive SSL secured website. Comodo, a prominent figure in cybersecurity, secures it. There are also firewalls utilized to protect the user information uploaded there.
Members are also monitored, as the site regularly screens messages that are offensive, harmful or spam in nature. If you ever receive a “bad message,” then you may simply delete the offending profile and report abuse to the site.
Elite Singles at a Glance
- The website is focused more on connecting professionals and educated singles who are actively looking for love. You shouldn’t be here if you are only after hookups or casual flings.
- Elite Singles is easy to navigate.
- The personality survey is a good way to learn about yourself better, and at the same time, allow the platform to give you the best matches.
- While the sign-up process is easy, it will still take some time to complete. Invest about 20 minutes for the personality survey part so you can already weed out people who are not compatible with you.
- The free version has many limits, and you’ll most likely be compelled to upgrade. If you can spare extra cash for the subscription, just know that you’ll also be increasing your possibility of finding love. Elite Singles has over 13 million members, and the estimates claim that 2,000 couples on average pair off every month.
If you are already rusty in the dating department, these articles may come in handy: Charm Your Online Date’s Socks off With These Killer Conversation Tips and Your Easy Guide to Charming Women With Humor, Plus ‘Does It Really Work?’